If you have recently activated the device, it could take the wireless carrier several hours to process the activation. However, if it has been over 24 hours, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Verify the following:
- SIM and SD card are properly inserted into the camera
- The SD card is the correct size for your camera
- The SD card has been formatted
- Battery level is sufficient
- Camera is active in Scoutek account
- The antenna is screwed on finger-tight
- Switch the camera to Online mode.
- Verify all three internal LEDs light up solid (either green or orange).
- Refresh Scoutek app.
- Verify the following Camera Settings by launching your Scoutek app and navigating to the Cameras page. From there select the camera's settings option ().
- Upload Interval = Real Time
- Trigger Delay = 15 Seconds
- Verify the following Mobile Setting by launching your Scoutek app and navigating to the Mobile Settings page.
- Download Photos on WiFi only = Unchecked (as desired)
- Do not use Micro SD converters. Any standard SD card up to 128GB should work.
- Do not power camera on in a metal building or near other electronics.
If you are still not receiving photo uploads you may want to format the SD card in the camera, power cycle the camera, or try a new SD card.
If you have attempted all of the above steps and the camera is still not working, please email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help troubleshoot.