In order to determine issue with micro SD card, the following is suggested:
- Refresh Scoutek app, open the last status report, verify SD Card Size is not listed as 0 M, and SD Card Free displays available space. Next, you can:
- Format micro SD card, or
- Use new micro SD card
Formatting SD Card:
Remotely / over-the-air:
If the camera is still able to send status reports, you can format remotely/over-the-air via the Scoutek app.
Launch your Scoutek app and navigate to the Cameras page. From there, select the Actions button and choose Format SD Card.
To format the micro SD card with the camera in hand:
- Slide the camera to test mode
- Press and hold the “F” button for about 5 seconds
- Confirm all 4 LED’s turn red
- Your SD card has successfully been formatted