If Status Reports are being received, but no photo/videos, the issue is most likely one of the following:
- Low signal
- Low battery
- No SD card in the camera
- Problem with SD card
To properly test, verify the following Camera Settings by launching your Scoutek app and navigating to the Cameras page. From there select the camera's settings option
- Upload Interval = Real Time
- Trigger Delay = 15 Seconds
Also, verify the following Mobile Setting by launching your Scoutek app and navigating to the Mobile Settings page.
- Download Photos on WiFi only = Unchecked (as desired)
In order to determine issue with SD card, the following is suggested:
- Refresh Scoutek app, open the last status report, verify SD Card Size is not listed as 0 M, and SD Card Free displays available space. Next, you can:
- Format SD card, or
- Use new SD card
Formatting SD Card:
Remotely / over-the-air:
If the camera is still able to send status reports, you can format remotely/over-the-air via the Scoutek app.
Launch your Scoutek app and navigate to the Cameras page. From there, select the Actions button and choose Format SD Card.
To format the SD card with the camera in hand:
- Slide the camera to test mode
- Press and hold the "F" button for about 5 seconds
- Confirm all 4 LED's turn red
- Your SD card has been successfully formatted
If you are still not receiving photos/videos after formatting / replacing the SD card, please be sure you have plenty signal as well as enough battery life (at least over 30%).